Posted 25 October, 2019
About the Job
To support the CEO by providing all types of support as instructed. Operates with significant independence and minimal supervision as the principal project representative. Will meet regularly with Senior Manager in CEO’s Office, other project account managers and business owners to coordinate activities and resources in achieving the business plan.
- Provide support in special projects as needed by the CEO in the various areas of his responsibilities.
- Coordinate the tasks and projects with internal and external stakeholders the CEO deal with.
- Meet with suitable parties on behalf of the CEO and support CEO’s office to accurately summarize the message for reporting back to the CEO.
- Develop and maintain a current mailing list of key contacts with appropriate bios and background. Contact government officials to arrange meetings or obtain information on current or future programs.
- Support research projects (if any).
- Provide administrative and research support for the senior leadership which includes maintaining records and filing highly confidential reference documents.
- In line with team spirit, work on the special task assigned by the CEO.
- Flexibility and mobility are crucial. May be required to work and/or be standby after normal duty hours which may include evenings, weekends or holidays and attend periodic functions and related events.
- Prepare policy briefing, talking points, presentation and proposals for internal and external meetings, conference and public engagement.
- Participate and support in meetings, taskforce and workgroup both internally and externally and take confidential notes or minutes, noting matters that require actions.
- Work with PA to the CEO to manage the CEO’s office.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Literature, Psychology or Sociology.
- Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in the related field
- Candidates below 35 years of age preferred
- Critical thinking skills are essential and the ability to multi-task as well as multi-function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- High level of commitment and does not mind working long hours
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong attention to details and ability to follow-through with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to adjust to different cultures, effectively, resourceful and able to use own initiative to get for a job done.
- A positive and proactive attitude as well as emotionally intelligent are crucial
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strict ability to observe protocol when meeting high profile individuals and to be sensitive to a discussion that may be political in nature.