Posted 9 December, 2019
About the Job
The Senior Manager of Human Resource has primary responsibility to develop and successfully implement the HR Strategic plans to advance the company’s aspirations, goals & objectives. The SM of Human Resource also guides MaGIC’s employees to achieve a high-performance culture, maintain a conducive and harmonious working environment and sustain a superior workforce.
- Support HR Strategies to complement the overall direction of the company by establishing and enforcing clear HR practices in the areas of Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Communications, Employee Welfare Management, Succession Planning, Leadership and Career Development.
- Implements and co-ordinates the application of established HR policies throughout the company.
- Recommending to VP People on new policies, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) review and improvement.
- Maintain conducive working environment that is open & proactive where performance issues are identified and resolved promptly to meet business goals.
- Support the VP People in managing the Industrial Relations issues: Handle grievances and domestic inquiries
- Ensure Company HR policies, procedures and practices are developed and consistently administered.
- Maintain a good and harmonious working relationship
- Ensure that the HR practices of MaGIC are aligned to market best practices.
- Ensure the company complies to all statutory and government regulations.
- Review and complies to committed budget and business plans.
- Actively support inculcate the system of good Corporate Governance, high professionalism and moral standards in line with the aspirations of MaGIC.
- Actively support the initiatives of MaGIC generally to enhance the achievement of its overall goals and objectives.
Apply for this Job
- A degree in Human Resource/Business Administration/Social Science /Humanities /Psychology.
- Have 8 – 10 years’ experience in a senior HR position in a large company.
- Possess personal knowledge of HR best practices. The person shall be a HR generalist with a proven track record. Proven leadership skills and a self-starter.
- Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comprehensive knowledge in job related functional area. Proven ability to identify key issues and to carry forward an idea or project from conception to execution.
- Track record of thinking conceptually and mastering complex subject matter quickly.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Track record of taking initiative in managing competing organizational and departmental priorities and to work effectively under pressure when facing extremely short deadlines.
- Exceptional research, writing, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear, concise and logical manner.
- Good judgment, discretion, tact and the ability to work easily with senior leaders within the government, and business sectors.
- Ability to partner well with colleagues both in and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and to undertake supervisory responsibilities as needed.