Posted 3 December, 2019
About the Job
The Senior Manager to Chief Executive Office (CEO) will support the Vice President in CEO’s Office and will work closely with other team members and strategic partners on key CEO related tasks and projects, facilitates CEO access and effectiveness.
Working within the Management team, this position has responsibility for handling and managing the Management teams’ high-level administration of relevant content as well as a high degree of attention to office and administrative tasks on a local and international level.
To manage all secretarial related activities ie with Company’s Secretary (CoSec).
The individual must demonstrate high energy levels & provide consistently high levels of customer service, accurate and detailed work, whilst also working with senior and junior leaders, to develop and enhance a positive foundation and effective relationships among team members.
- Administration Support to CEO– Plan, manage and schedule detailed travel arrangements and meetings, liaise with high-ranking personnel in government, company secretary and business sectors. Undertake administrative duties including the process of expenses, creation and management of efficient administration systems, ensuring best practices is maintained at all times, organizing and carrying out ad hoc tasks and projects for the CEO.
- Project, Budget and People Management– Leads teams (both direct- and indirect-reports) in the management of high-profile projects and initiatives on behalf of the CEO Office as assigned. Responsible for challenging requirements and negotiating a solution to address organization need which is both deliverable and appropriate. Program planning & management of mega strategic initiatives eg: Standard Chartered, PUSH, APEC, B744, Youth CO:Lab, SDSI & KUB. Be a custodian of the reporting and planning of projects. Assembles project team from various department based on needs & requirements.
- Corporate Communication – Develop and implement a clear communications strategy which is consistent across all aspects of external and internal communications and which is integrated within the corporate communication strategy. Partnering with PR and marketing teams on key messages for specific events and engagements. Drafting briefing documents, talking points around core content and other background materials for specific customer, partner and employee events – including Employee Q&As, video scripts or Hosted Q&As.
- Company Alignment – Proactively works with other leaders to ensure major processes and systems (budgeting, capital planning, performance management, business intelligence, etc.) are built to support the company’s strategy.
- Executive Alignment– Assists the CEO and management team in developing annual performance plans, goals and targets that drive improvement for MaGIC. Works closely with other senior managers across the company to align departmental and business line objectives and tactics.
- Other Duties – Other duties as assigned by the CEO or Vice President – CEO Office and Board of Directors. This might include brief assignments working closely with other departments or organization.
Apply for this Job
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of any individual, irrespective of the background and personality.
- Experience in company secretarial matters is essential.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Style alignment with a strengths-oriented team environment and the ability to naturally elevate others.
- Demonstrated track record of building business.
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenues to meet benchmarks and company goals.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership capability.
- Ability to work with recent technological applications relating to daily tasks