Posted 15 August, 2019
About the Job
To promote business and communicating with clients in the most efficient, effective way as well as other clerical activities. We are looking for individuals who are passionate in the field of Sales & Marketing. If you believe you are ready to take your career to the next level, come and join us!
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify
- new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Responsible in keeping the office organized and well maintained.
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications.
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
- Hire or refer qualified candidates.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Process paperwork.
- Resolve issues between management and employees.
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff.
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process.
- Direct disciplinary procedures.
- Implement and administer admin systems.
- Handling of employees’ HR affairs and attendance.
- Study the financial transactions made by the organization and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- Share the financial reports with the senior company officials.
- Suggest ways of improving the company’s financial condition after reviewing the financial reports.
- Work on the accounting/finance software to record financial transactions.
- Key in the details of the various financial transactions made by the company officials in the software.
- Prepare accounting and financial statements.
- Prepare the annual accounts for the company.
- Review and upgrade the financial plans from time to time.
- Perform all task assigned by superior and management team members.
- Work as a team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
Apply for this Job
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration or related field
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fresh graduate of Degree holders are welcome to apply
- Experience in conveyancing would be an added advantage
- Relevant administrative experience and ability to provide admin support to other departments
- Basic sales and digital marketing knowledge and skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills