Posted 17 January, 2020
Fixed Term Contract
About the Job
To provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, Board of Directors and CEO Office. Manage the CEOs diary and arrange meetings. Assist CEO to organize the workflow and follow up actions delegated by the CEO. Liaises and works co-operatively with the CEO, The Board, Senior Management and all staff at the MaGIC.
- Support the CEO to manage administrative workload and activities including prepare and submit CEO business related expense claim form.
- Co-ordinate ad maintain the diary of CEO including organizing all appointment and meeting arrangements.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, including email. Redirect general enquiry e-mails as appropriate.
- Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruption to support effective time management of the CEO.
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the CEO for meetings, appointments, presentation etc. and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondence.
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports. Ensure the filing system is maintained in line with corporate standards
- Liaise with relevant agencies for CEO business related travel arrangements.
- Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
- Schedule management team meetings prepare agenda and taking minutes when required, management meetings, take minutes and circulate minutes of meetings to Senior Management members for their reference and further action.
- Assist with coordination of specific projects organized by the company.
- Greeting visitors and determining whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Performing host duties for the Chief Executive including tea and coffee making, ordering food, obtaining gifts and other items
- Performing general office duties such as photocopying, ordering supplies, and maintaining records management systems
- Other relevant duties as assigned by CEO
Apply for this Job
- Tertiary education preferably in Executive Secretary, Administration or equivalent.
- At least 4 – 6 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Good computer skills E.g. MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and use of Internet
- Excellence typing skills
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (any other language is an advantage)
- Ability to work in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Attention to detail, and thorough administrative skills
- Demonstrable customer care skills with a customer centered approach to problem solving
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Discretion and political sensitivity
- Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate credibility and integrity and an ability to be an effective ambassador for the organization
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, organization and time management skills