Posted 15 August, 2019
About the Job
As a Finance Executive, you are responsible for managing a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support and to ensure all the company’s financial transaction are accurate and up to date.
- Study the financial transactions made by the organization and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- Share the financial reports with the senior company officials.
- Suggest ways of improving the company’s financial condition after reviewing the financial
- Work on the accounting/finance software to record financial transactions.
- Key in the details of the various financial transactions made by the company officials in the
- Prepare full-set of accounting and financial statements.
- Prepare the annual accounts for the company.
- Review and upgrade the financial plans from time to time.
- Responsible in keeping the office organized and well maintained.
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications.
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
- Hire or refers qualified candidates.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Process paperwork.
- Resolve issues between management and employees.
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff.
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process.
- Direct disciplinary procedures.
- Implement and administer admin systems.
- Handling of employees’ HR affairs and attendance.
- Perform all task assigned by superior and management team members.
- Work as a team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
Apply for this Job
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Accounting/Finance field
- Required skill(s): MS Office
- Knowledge in Xero Accounting Software is an added advantage.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.