Posted 20 June, 2019
About the Job
Please refer to Job Responsibility below:
- Manage daily sales activities, plan and design work assignment to maximize department productivity
- Develop team performance and teamwork
- To drive the whole team to achieve monthly revenue goals
- Prepare departmental annual budget and financial plans
- Plan and oversees resort’s advertising and promotion activities including Digital Marketing Plan, printed marketing promotions/advertisement, and direct mail outlets
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current or potential market and the current sales trend, coordinate activities to increase in revenue and market share as well as monitoring actual sales performance versus budget
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the resorts
- Develops and maintain great working relations with all key clients and outside contacts
- Raise awareness, branding and resort reputation.
Apply for this Job
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Sociology, Marketing, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent
- Minimum possessed 10 years working experience in relevant industry
- Possessed strong knowledges in revenue management is an added advantage
- Must have good leadership skills, a team player and is proactive in carry out duty
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels.