This event has passed
Value Innovation Programme
|18 Dec - 19 December 2017
||9:00am - 5:00pm
MaGIC View map
|Admission RM 1,272 (Early Bird Price: RM 636)
Due to the volatility of the business market and the rising challenges of the industry, it is crucial to constantly adapt to changes. Innovation is essential to ensure your business is in constant growth and able to acclimatize to changes of the current market.
We all know the importance of innovation for our business; however the mechanism is often indistinct. Hence, the Value Innovation Programme (VIP) is designed to help participants, be it startups or business owners, to obtain a clearer picture of their holistic business idea and to help participants understand how to scale, by dissecting business flow to see fast results through practical and immediate implementable methods.
VIP is designed to target the overall business and develop an innovative and entrepreneurial thinking pattern. It is crucial to understand what, how, and when to implement different strategies, such as the Blue Ocean Strategy, to the business flow.
Ultimately, VIP is intended to help participants to achieve results within short periods of time, with practical and immediate implementable approaches.
- To be able to kick-start or scale up your business through practical and implementable methods that could be applied immediately with fast results.
- Through Blue Ocean Strategy, participants would be able to identify their differentiator, recognizing the untapped market space, demand creation and opportunity for highly profitable growth- and most importantly, to be strategized against the competitive market.
- To have analysis on current business models through Value Innovation concept that could drive significant change and growth to the business to attain sustainability for the business.
The modules shall cover:
- Customer Value Proposition: Is everyone your customer? Find out who is the right customer for your business by targeting the customers through value identification.
- Blue Ocean: Reconstruct market boundaries and buyer value. Distinguish the uniqueness of your business using the 6-fusion path and 4-action framework that help to differentiate yourself from the competitors.
- Sales Strategy: Marketing, Marketing and Marketing. Is your current approach bringing you sufficient sales to survive in this competitive economy? What could we do beyond your regular promotional techniques to size up your sales?
- Value Innovation: Beat competition through analyzing the business model and viable matching with existing resource. Test the potential of your innovation ideas through our value innovation approach and identify what your company should focus on to survive and thrive in the innovation age.
Who Should Attend?
Start-ups, entrepreneurs, and business owners who would like to develop innovation to embrace constant changes in the business world, to scale-up their businesses and to work on untapped markets that they have never thought of, and to see fast result within a short period of time.
- Each module will involve real-life experiential activities in order for the participants to analyse their business model, and to comprehend a clearer picture of their business operation- and determine what is needed for their business to have continual growth.
- Participants will be divided into groups, to brainstorm and work out a business model which is deemed to be best fit to their passion and interest, to strategize and innovate through Blue Ocean strategy or Value Innovation module and to share their outputs for optimum learning among each other.
- All activities or analysis that will be carried out are based on the their current business model and will directly benefit the participants.
RM 1,272 per person.
Enjoy our early bird discount at 50% off the program price, using the following promo code!
(Promo code: cnimagic) *Available for a limited time only.
Founder | Executive Director
People Systems Consultancy
Raymond Gabriel is the founder and executive director of People Systems – a leading Social Enterprise that has trained over 14,000 entrepreneurs to achieve financial breakthrough of an average income increase of 100% – 400% within one month being on the program.
The breakthroughs were achieved without loans or any debt. Raymond has also produced and developed content on Finance for TV Shows for both A.K.P.K. of Malaysia and CIMB Bank – one of the largest Banking Groups. He also developed the first National Service Financial Training Modules for A.K.P.K. that trained over 120,000 youth.