This event has passed
MA: Global SEO Keyword Research & Using Data for Decisions
|16 June 2015
||6:30pm - 8:30pm
Eli Schwartz(Director of Marketing, APAC for SurveyMonkey)
Eli Schwartz is the Director of Marketing, APAC for SurveyMonkey, the world’s largest online survey platform . He oversees SurveyMonkey’s marketing efforts in the Asia Pacific region. In addition, he leads the company’s global SEO efforts and strategies across 17 languages. SurveyMonkey serves over 25 million customers worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 500, and collects over 3 million online survey responses daily.
No one will ever use your product if they cannot find your website, and performing successfully on Google is the easiest way to be discovered. In the first portion of this workshop, you will learn much about global SEO keyword research& content marketing.
In order for a startup to successfully disrupt entrenched leaders, understanding your customer and research data is key. Data is crucial for any business and optimising them is crucial.
- Why English SEO isn’t all that matters
- How to do international SEO effectively
- How to do international keywords research
- How to do international content marketing
- Why decisions should be made using actual data and not assumptions
- Best practices for conducting research
- Tools to use to gather research data
- How to analyse your data
- 6.30 -7.25 pm : Talk
- 7.25 – 7.45 pm : Break
- 7.45 – 8.30 pm : Talk continues