This event has passed
MA: Crack Your eCommerce Code Series (1st Session)
|27 June 2015
||2:00pm - 6:00pm
|Admission 150 MYR
- 27 June 2015- Saturday
- 25 July 2015- Saturday
- 8 & 22 August 2015- Saturday
NOTE : RM150 for total of 6 sessions
Online retail sector in Malaysia is growing fast, do you want to get involved and start your own ecommerce business? This workshop will help you to Understanding The What, Why & How of Malaysia E-commerce and also a strong understanding of the different facets that are required in developing an E-commerce business
Session 1 : How to start e-commerce
- Setting up webstore
- What should you look for?
- Selling via online marketplaces
- Omni-channel approaches
Session 2 : Understanding online payment
- What options are available on receiving payment online?
- Comparing iPay88, MOLPay, eGHL
- How to reduce online fraud risk?
Session 3 : Build product page that sells
- Product page as your salesman
- Do-it-yourself product photography
- Product photo touch-up tips
Session 4 : User experience & mobile commerce
- How to optimize online shopping experience for your visitors?
- Live examples: The DOs and DON’Ts of user experience
- Are you ready for mobile commerce?
Session 5 : E-commerce marketing
- 10 ways to market your e-commerce site (paid & free)
- Practical SEO tips for your e-commerce site
- Using Google AdWords for e-commerce
- Using Facebook Advertising for e-commerce
Session 6 : Inventory & fulfillment for e-commerce
- Which inventory model to start with?
- Delivery & fulfillment services available in the market
- Are you ready for e-commerce fulfillment?
- E-commerce success stories
- 1:00pm : Lunch & Registration
- 2:00pm : Workshop Starts
- 4:00pm : Session ends