This event has passed
Global Startup Weekend Melaka
|16 Nov - 18 November 2018
||5:00pm - 8:00pm
Utopia Coworking Space View map
Startup Weekend is a global event in more than 150 countries, powered by Google for Entrepreneurs.
It is designed for anyone interested in receiving feedback on an idea, looking for a co-founder or partner, or who want to learn a new skill. We also welcome anyone looking to test the entrepreneurial waters.
Over the weekend, you will:
- Form teams to test business ideas: Travel, Smart city, Fintech, LawTech, B2B, B2C or ANY idea
- Receive direct feedback from mentors & judges (CEO, Founders, Experts, Investor)
- Have fun at a co-working space in Melaka!
- Network with awesome people for future collaborations
- 7 meals, T-shirt, free flow of coffee, prizes & more!
You will get to meet, pitch & learn from these awesome mentors & judges.
- Sam Shafie, CEO of pitchIN & WTF Accelerator
- Azman Ismail, Product Director of Atilze Digital
- Xin Yu, VP Product Development of Flexiroam
- JeeShen Lee, CEO of Softinn
- Muhd Raden Anwar, CEO of Wahdah.my
- Ahmad Amran, CTO of Wahdah.my
- Angeline Choo, CEO of BioTree Biotechnology
- Vincent Ng, CEO of Delivery Squad
- Yee Siang, Lead Programmer of MaGIC
- Jason Low, Digital Transformation Director, TMT360
- KarSin Ng, Manager of MaGIC, CTO of Potboy Groceries
- Issani Isa, CEO of Instaweb.my
- See Wei Jie, Insurtech Policy Analyst
- Dr Dennis, Associate Professor, Multimedia University
- Jowynne Khor, Ex-COO, e27
- Chee Czi, Urban Redevelopment Authority Singapore
- Dave Chew, CEO of HomeCrowd
- More to be announced soon!
For more details, please visit: www.startupmelaka.com/startup-weekend
For ticket purchase via bank transfer, please register using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/qOrFSy4IMGQHT43M2
If you have any question or need more information, please contact Welcome Tan (6013-7549949 / firstname.lastname@example.org )