|12 November 2018||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Malaysia Room (2nd Floor, MaGIC) View map|
|Admission RM170 (Early bird price)|
Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.
Design Thinking allows you to have a competitive advantage in the marketplace and it is a methodology that is used by Fortune 500 companies and tech leaders to:
This DT 101 one-day session is to help you appreciate what is DT and be familiar with the fundamental tools & techniques used by a design thinker.
– Learn to use empathy as a tool to be more customer-centric
– Use customer data to uncover pain points and underlying needs
– Define, analyze and select challenges faced by customers
– Gather valuable data to design and develop intuitive mobile applications and websites
– Effectively use resources at hand to scale
– Rapidly generate, select and test ideas for continuous learning
– Build better value propositions, user experience, and sticky solutions
The session will encompass the following content:
Lesson 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
– Overview of Design Thinking, a process for creative problem solving
Lesson 2: Gather Inspiration
– Inspire new way of thinking and discovering what people really wants
Lesson 3: Generate Ideas
– Push back past solutions to get to breakthrough solutions
Lesson 4: Make Ideas Tangible
– Build prototypes to learn how to improve ideas better
Lesson 5: Share the Story
– Craft a human story to inspire others toward action
Lesson 6: Conclusion
– Learn to implement ongoing practice, gain mastery and find true creative confidence
Register today to secure your seats!
If you have any enquiry about the course, please email us at email@example.com
Please be informed that we will get back to you within 3 working days.
Azuar Zainuddin is an entrepreneur and business consultant. He is the Principal Consultant of Satu Creative, a consulting company focused on empowering entrepreneurs to lead, innovate and strive for excellence. Today, Azuar works together with various government agencies, financial institutions, private corporations, higher learning institutions and non-profits towards delivering initiatives and programs of significant value. He is currently a business consultant for the Centre for Entrepreneur Development and Research (CEDAR). He had previously served Leo Burnett and Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur and has taught at higher learning institutions such as Swinburne University and Curtin University, Sarawak. He holds a BA in Design from Curtin University and a GradCert in Writing from Swinburne University as well as is a Certified Trainer with the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF).