|27 April 2019||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Indonesia Room (2nd Floor, MaGIC) View map|
Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.
Design Thinking allows you to have a competitive advantage in the marketplace and it is a methodology that is used by Fortune 500 companies and tech leaders to:
This DT 101 one-day session is to help you appreciate what is DT and be familiar with the fundamental tools & techniques used by a design thinker.
The session will encompass the following content:
Lesson 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
– Overview of Design Thinking, a process for creative problem solving
Lesson 2: Gather Inspiration
– Inspire new way of thinking and discovering what people really wants
Lesson 3: Generate Ideas
– Push back past solutions to get to breakthrough solutions
Lesson 4: Make Ideas Tangible
– Build prototypes to learn how to improve ideas better
Lesson 5: Share the Story
– Craft a human story to inspire others toward action
Lesson 6: Conclusion
– Learn to implement ongoing practice, gain mastery and find true creative confidence
Register today to secure your seats!
If you have any enquiry about the course, please email us at email@example.com
Please be informed that we will get back to you within 3 working days.
Kindly note that we do not provide invoices to corporate on the early bird pricing. Companies that requires invoices will be required to pay the FULL PRICE of the course.
Azuar Zainuddin is the principal con
Prior to Satu Creative, Azuar taught Design courses at Swinburne University and Curtin University and served as a Copywriter at Leo Burnett.
He holds a BA in Design from Curtin University and a GCA in Writing from Swinburne University. He is also a Certified HRDF Trainer and Shell LiveWIRE Energy Solutions Trainer.