|14 May 2018||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Vietnam Room (2nd Floor, MaGIC) View map|
|Admission RM700 (before promotional price)|
Get an Early Bird Discount up to 80% off by sending us an email for Promotional Code to email@example.com
Discount is for a limited time and limited number of tickets only!!
Hey, are you new to Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS)? Running short of time to read the 2 books, Blue Ocean Strategy and Blue Ocean Shift?
Generally, BOS refers to the creation of a new, uncontested market space (or the blue ocean) that makes competitors irrelevant and one that offers new consumer value while decreasing costs.
So if you are in need of a quick introduction of what Blue Ocean Strategy is all about and how to use the tools, this is a practical introduction course designed to help you achieve the objectives.
By the end of the 1-day workshop, participants are expected to:
1. Achieve a clear understanding of the concepts and how to apply the blue ocean tools and its methodologies
2. Obtain a basic level of skill sets and the ability to use and interpret each tool and framework and shift perspective using blue ocean insights
3. Increase level of creativity for problem solving and gain new perspective in identifying new opportunity
4. Able to use the tools to design and capture new market for organisation and personal transformation
Participants will learn from various case studies to understand and apply the blue ocean concepts, tools, frameworks and methodologies of Blue Ocean Shift. During the 1-day workshop, participants will learn how to:
1. Be able to differentiate creativity versus Blue Ocean creativity.
2. Be able to distinguish Red Ocean versus Blue Ocean.
3. Understand why BOS is a form of non-disruptive innovation.
4. Understand how BOS can be used to explore non-customer, new demand and create new market.
5. Be able to visualise your strategy using BOS’s Strategy Canvas
6. Know how to identify new untapped customers or non-customer
7. Able to develop alternative blue ocean moves.
• What is Needed to create a Blue Ocean
• How to create your own Blue Ocean Strategy.
• Visualising Your Strategy
• Discovering Hidden Pain Points
• Looking Beyond Existing Demand
• Reconstructing Market Boundaries
• Developing Alternative Blue Ocean Moves
• Blue Ocean in Action
Register today to secure your seats!
If you have any enquiry about the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zusuff Kan is an entrepreneur with more than 12 years of working experience (7 in the corporate and past 5 years as an entrepreneur). Prior to starting his own venture, he has worked with several reputable firms in different capacity. He started his career with Petronas before moving into the Islamic Capital Market with RAM Ratings and KFH Research Limited. Since September 2012, he has ventured into business as an entrepreneur and business designer. He has initiated various start-up companies, launch new products and services in creative content and business consulting using Business Model Canvas and other Design Thinking tools including Blue Ocean Strategy from Blue Ocean Academy. He is also a Business Counsellor appointed by Institut Keusahawanan Negara (INSKEN) and has been delivering design thinking related tools such as Business Model Canvas and others in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore.
Aizat Razak, graduated with first class honours from Universiti Teknologi MARA in Bachelor in Mass Communication (Hons.)(Publishing). He has 10 years of experience in in both book publishing and bookstore retail industry that include translation, editing, proofreading, publishing, sales, marketing, merchandising and branding knowledge as well as training and education, management and leadership skills. His experience gained through his time working at various companies among others as Acquisition Editor and Publishing Manager in PTS Professional Publishing Sdn Bhd, Deputy Marketing Manager at PTS Media Group Sdn. Bhd, Assistant Merchandising Manager at Malay Merchandising Department, Popular Book Co. (M) Sdn. Bhd and Chief Marketing Officer at ABS Ainon Holding Sdn Bhd. Since Sept 2015 , Aizat Razak excitingly enter a new phase as Weight Loss Motivational Coach after successfully losing 125kg from 220kg and is a certified as Sport Science coach level 1 by National Sports Institute Malaysia.
Mohd Yusry Mohamad Yusopp is an entrepreneur who has been involved in the creative content, publishing and education sector for the past 12 years. He has served as the Acquisition Editor with PTS Professional Sdn Bhd. He has also authored several books on Entrepreneurship, Short Stories, activities and games for educators. He is a Business Model and Design Thinking practitioner. In 2012, he was trained by Dr Alexander Osterwalder and Dr Yves Pigneur (founder of the Business Model Canvas tool) in Singapore (Business Model Masterclass). He has been proactively involved in helping startups and Small Medium Enterprises to redesign their businesses should they faced problems or challenges. Mohd Yusry is also a Business Counsellor appointed by Institut Keusahawanan Negara (INSKEN) and trainer for Educ8, an initiative on Creativity and Innovation under MaGIC (Malaysia Global Innovation and Creativity Centre).