Fundamentals of Blockchain / Cryptocurrency (June)
|4 June 2018
||9:00am - 6:00pm
Vietnam Room (2nd Floor, MaGIC) View map
|Admission RM1590 (before promotional price)
Get an Early Bird Discount up to 80% off by sending us an email for Promotional Code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount is for a limited time and limited number of tickets only!
The fast-emerging Fintech sector offers big opportunities to people with the right skill sets, tools and knowledge.
With so much happening in the financial services sector today, the finance and banking landscape will need to take a closer look at a practical and relevant technology that will help keep them stay on top of their game.
Join this 1-day course to understand the existing technologies, policies, ecosystem, impact and opportunities within the blockchain technology.
What Will You Learn?
- Principles of how blockchain works
- Hands on and real-world knowledge on one of the biggest game-changing technology in the world
- Confidently communicate the impact of blockchain
- Understand how blockchain technologies are used to resolve business problems
- Understand how regulators views blockchain
- Map a clear strategic roadmap to leverage the benefits of this technology
- Direct access to banks, partners, FSIs, FinTech and Blockchain VCs
- Immerse yourself in a community defined by a collective identity
- Blockchain internship opportunity
- A brief history of Blockchain
- Why does it matters?
- Existing technologies, terminology and case-studies
- Public blockchain explained
- Game Theory explained
- ICO/ITO funding models
Marketplace business models
- Blockchain for traditional business
- How do Private blockchains work
- Case studies and examples
The Future of Blockchain
- Mapping and legislation
- Ethical considerations
- No pre-requisites required
Register today to secure your seats!
If you have any enquiry about the course, please email us at email@example.com