We are sorry to inform you that this event has been cancelled.
This event is Cancelled
Food Safety Management System in Malaysia
|08 Dec - 9 December 2017
||9:00am - 5:30pm
Magcolm Solutions View map
About the Event
Is Certification a MUST for the Food Industry in Malaysia?
Many food industry players may have come across various Food Safety Management Systems when establishing a food business in Malaysia. Often times, you wonder which system or certification applies to your business without knowing the full benefits and the intention of doing it.
This course aims to give you an insight into the Food Safety Management System in Malaysia, which applies to all types of food businesses ranging from:
- Food courts
- Food trucks
- Food manufacturers
- Edible ice manufacturers
- Drinking water manufacturers
- Chain outlets
- Central kitchens
- Catering services
- Retail outlets
No matter if you are an existing player within the food industry, a startup, or someone who just ventured into the marketplace, there is essential information on the Food Safety Programme which you should know in order to build the foundation for your business.
Below is an overview for the available systems and certifications in Malaysia:
- ISO 22000
- Trust MyCatering
- Drinking Water Licensing
- Edible Ice Licensing
- Veterinary Health Mark
- Gain an overview on respective Food Safety Certification criteria and its requirements
- Identify the management system that will be most suitable to your business based on the scale, strength, and capacity of the organization
- Learn that Certification is not only documentation and paperwork
- Knowing where to start on your business expansion
- Complimentary upon completion of this course:
Participants who complete this course are entitled to a complimentary service of On-Site Half-Day Gap Analysis worth RM848 per session for your organization to assess and evaluate your organization’s current performance, which also comes with Food Safety Management System advice by our Management System Specialist.
- Topic 1: Introduction to Malaysian & International Food Safety System Architecture – Food Hygiene & Food Safety Certification Program Overview
- Topic 2: Food Safety Assurance Program : Basic Structure & Program – HALAL, MESTI, BESS, HACCP & VHM Food Safety Management System
- Topic 3: Food Safety Assurance Program : Basic Structure & Program – ISO 22000 & FSSC 22000
Just bring yourself!
Registration Fees, Cancellation, and Refund
The session fee is RM210.
Participant can make the payment via the online registration page.
Cancellation of registration and full refund* are only allowed within 14 days prior to the program. Any cancellations received less than 14 days will not be refunded. Refunds may take up to 5 business days to process.
*Full refund refers to the price of the ticket minus a transaction fee of RM2.
Use the promo code MAGIC10 to get an attractive 10% discount on this course when you sign up!
For any inquiries or issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alicia Kho is a MIFT Listed Consultant with more than 15 years of experience in Food Safety and Quality Assurance Systems.