DIY : Video Marketing From Zero To Hero : Post Production I
|25 November 2017
||10am - 4pm
MaGIC (Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre) View map
DIY Video Marketing : From Zero to Hero
- The program will be presented in a 4-module series.
- The program will be in the form of a workshop with theory and practice.
- Recommended number of participants: 50 people per series.
Series 1: Pre-Production (Ended)
- Basics of Video Science and Publishing Work
- Marketing Video and Its Diversity
- From Idea to Script
- Running Order
Series 2: Production (Ended)
- Understanding Frame Types & Functions
- Understand Shot Type & Function
- Operate camera and audio recorder
- Practical shooting
Series 3: Post Production l
- Project Management and Material Shooting
- Overlapping Video Editing Software
- Offline Editing
Series 4: Post Production ll
- Online edits
- Selection and Composition of Music
- Audio mix
Who should attend
- Risk Takers
- Video Marketers
- Digital Marketers
Mohd Haikal Mohd Fadzil
Coach & Video Consulting under Doflix Programme at Heichef Creative Solutions Sdn Bhd.
Haikal is committed to teach and coach people on how to make good and professional videos. He has years of experience in the Malaysian film industry and local TV program production and is also the winner of a prestigious local award. He feels responsible to share his knowledge with the community.