|25 October 2017 - 26 October 2017
||9:00am - 6:00pm
|Admission RM 1900 (Early Bird Price: RM 950)
Are you seeking to introduce an innovative thinking mindset for your startup, or organization? This 2-day session will introduce new approaches to gathering business insights and solving problems creatively. Learn how to innovate along the entire value chain as we cover topics as diverse as production, offerings, delivery, markets and business models – to help you stay ahead of the market and your competitors.
Register today to help your business achieve the next breakthrough!
- To facilitate innovative thinking in generating ideas for the business ecosystem
- Identify the need to capture innovation premiums to become the top company/ enterprise to invest in, the brand to buy, the partner of choice and a great place to work
- Practice building innovation techniques through creative combinations of compelling trends, basic human needs and simple yet proven business models for creating new value across the innovation value chain
- Define growth target and strategic thrusts
- Identify trends and insights, prioritize new areas for the company to partake in, generate new business concepts and create a compelling value proposition
1) Why Innovate?
- Map innovation premiums for their business to get greater shareholder returns, more loyal customers, better partners and higher quality employees
- Identify competition that could potentially disrupt the business and the industry, from the usual and “unusual” competitors
2) What is Business Innovation?
- Evaluate business innovation from changes in business models, partners, experience, delivery, and markets
- Examine and develop ideas for innovation breakthrough focusing on four key components: trends, needs, business models and combined capabilities
3) Where and How to Innovate?
- Conduct an audit to assess and identify innovation gaps
- Define a clear innovation focus using a 5-step process:
- Innovation Intent
- Opportunity Insights
- Business Concepts
- Business Case
Who Should Attend?
- Startup founders
- Managers and professionals
- Business owners
- Anyone who would like to learn more and be trained on innovative thinking and generation of new ideas for their organisation
12-13th September 2017 (9am – 6pm) Eastern & Oriental (E&O) Hotel, Penang
25-26th October 2017 (9am – 6pm) Bangi-Putrajaya Hotel, Selangor
5-6th December 2017 (9am – 6pm) Johor Bahru
*To register for the respective dates / sessions, kindly click on the above links
RM 1,900 per person
Enjoy our early bird discount of 50%, using the following promo code!
Promo Code: cnimagic
(Available on a first come first serve basis only)
Dr. Cynthia Ee
Dr. Cynthia Ee has been appointed as a Senior Adjunct Lecturer with HELP University and Wawasan Open University. She is also a certified trainer, coach and facilitator in Innovation Management and Appreciative Inquiry.