This event has passed
|23 January 2018 - 24 January 2018
||9:00am - 6:00pm
|Admission RM 1900 (Early Bird Price: RM 950)
Are you seeking to introduce an innovative thinking mindset for your startup or organization? This 2-day session will introduce new approaches to gathering business insights and solving problems creatively.
Learn how to innovate along the entire value chain as we cover topics as diverse as production, offerings, delivery, markets and business models – to help you stay ahead of the market and your competitors. The course leverages the framework of the Global Innovation Management Institute (GIMI), leading to Level 1 certification.
Register today to help your business achieve the next breakthrough!
- Use new tools and techniques to kick start innovative thinking and generate ideas for the business.
- Evaluate the need to innovate from a survival perspective (innovate or die) as well as to capture innovation premiums to become the top company/ enterprise to invest in, the brand to buy, the partner of choice and a great place to work.
- Identify breakthrough techniques through creative combinations of compelling trends, basic human needs and simple yet proven business models for creating new value across the innovation value chain.
- Develop actionable concepts that meet specific growth or innovation challenge using five critical steps.
1) Why Innovate?
- Map innovation premiums for their business to get greater shareholder returns, more loyal customers, better partners and higher quality employees
- Identify competition that could potentially disrupt the business and the industry, from the usual and “unusual” competitors
2) What is Business Innovation?
- Evaluate business innovation from changes in business models, partners, experience, delivery, and markets
- Examine and develop ideas for innovation breakthrough focusing on four key components: trends, needs, business models and combined capabilities
3) Where and How to Innovate?
- Define a clear innovation focus using a 5-step process: Set up, Diverge, Connect, Converge and Emerge
Who Should Attend?
- Startup founders
- Managers and professionals
- Business owners
- Anyone who would like to learn more and be trained on innovative thinking and generation of new ideas for their organisation
23 – 24th January 2018 (9am – 6pm) – George Town, Penang (Venue TBC)
RM 1,900 per person
Enjoy our early bird discount of 50%, using the following promo code!
Promo Code: cnimagic
(Available on a first come first serve basis only)
Radin Ikram, author of Entrepreneurshift!, is an experienced manager, trainer, entrepreneur and business owner. He has a successful track record in training on operations, management and business building. Radin was also a franchisee of a top business coaching franchise, providing business and executive coaching.